These days we are getting many requests to play music created by our listeners and their friends. We are delighted to take submissions into consideration.
If you would like your music to get on air, please follow these guidelines. We basically made them so one of us doesn’t have to stay up all night retagging and coverting tunes into mp3s:
- Please send us professional quality music.
- Our genre(s) is contemporary blues / blues / blues rock. We will only consider works that fit those niches.
- Your songs must be .mp3 and properly tagged.
- Attach your music or email us your download link to firstname.lastname@example.org include some basic biographical information and a way to contact you for follow up questions
- You understand that the music will be distributed among our DJs for them to consider including it in their shows.
We will air only music that is available for purchase at places like amazon, itunes, cdbaby, etc., unless a release is filled out. If you’d like the release please email us and request it.
We’re big on original blues. We are eager to broadcast original blues tunes by artists that respect traditional blues AND put their unique spin on it. It keeps our blood pumpin’! And – does it really need to be said? We LOVE what we do and are in AWE of the music you create. Thanks for sharing it with us! We are truly honored.